Saturday, April 21, 2012

Please Continue To Email Me!

Hello Everyone-

I have gotten hundreds of emails regarding our experiences while we were trying to adopt from Poland and still continue to get them to this day. Although we are still not adopting... I thoroughly enjoy hearing from people who are and most importantly .. what agencies you are researching.  I have been extremely honest and upfront with everyone who asked my opinions but in the end.. it is your decision to make.  I feel if I can save one person from going through what I went through with our agency.. I have done my job.  Keep the emails coming!!!  5000 people have read this blog!  If I can help in any way, do not hesitate to ask!  Email me at

Friday, April 15, 2011

Not adopting.

At this time, we have decided to not pursue our adoption from Poland.  Thanks for all of your support!

Monday, November 29, 2010

If You Are Thinking Of Adopting from Poland, Email Me!

I will tell you which agency NOT to go to.  If the name of the agency sounds warm and fuzzy, don't be fooled.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Overwhelming Response

Thanks everyone for your overwhelming response!  People I do not know have emailed me personally and expressed their concern and support... it is very touching.  Feel free to ask me any questions at all... although I will not divulge certain information publicly on this blog,  I will happily email back any questions you may have.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Agency Blues

We fired our agency, even though I am sure they are laughing all the way to the bank since we do not get one penny back.  They did little to nothing for us and we paid them a TON of money.  I will not go into the specifics and there is more to this story, but I am happy to be rid of them.  Every time I spoke with them on the phone I hung up angry and it ruined my day.  Although we lost a lot of money, it is a relief to be rid of them.

We are in talks with another agency but nothing has been officially been set in stone (or writing).  We are contemplating changing countries but haven't made a concrete decision.

That's the latest, however vague it may be, and will post more as things happen.


Monday, October 11, 2010

More Bumps in the Road

Our Adoption process is on hold until further notice.   I do not have a timeline or any information to give at this point.  Sorry so vague, we have come into some complications that we would rather not discuss.  I will update again when I have significant information to provide to you, thanks.

Thanks for reading..

Monday, August 23, 2010

A way around the US Department of State...

We had two documents that were Notarized by Military Officials,  and because of that we are required to send those documents to the US Department of State to get them Apostilled.  Instead of sending them to the US Department of State, we are going to just get them redone by a regular notary and this is going to save us months and months of time waiting to get them Apostilled from the US Dept. of State.  With a regular notary, we can just send them to the Secretary of State of CA, and they are very quick with their turn around time as far as getting things Apostilled.  This may sound super confusing to those who have never gone through this process, but believe me, it's confusing to us also!  Only 2 more documents to go until all of our paperwork goes to the agency.

What a process.